Pages

Sunday 22 February 2015

...YET ANOTHER DATE 2 REMEMBER!


YET ANOTHER DATE 2 REMEMBER... #22FEBRUARY

The Journey of a Better Life Starts with a Decision. And My Decisions have kept me on track for decades of pursuing My Dreams... 

Sometimes when I DO THE THINGS I DO... Those who don't Know Me either just HATE & HIT back @ Me both ON Social Media and IN Real Life because of Who I Am... I'M FIERCELY Loyal 2 President JONATHAN bcos I BELIEVE in His Transformation Initiatives.
Hence, The Goodluck Initiatives (Gi-15) SINCE 2007. It Has been from Success to Higher Success & Another Grandiose ACCOMPLISHMENT is in SIGHT. #GEJ2015 NO APOLOGIES!

THUS, I dare say, in Warri English, "Person Wey don SEE 99 No dey FEAR 100"

Today, 22 February marks My Survival of a Gruesome Life-Threatening Attack by UNKNOWN But Known... #Asaba

However, after All versions of the Story told,
The most Interesting part of It All is that I'M ALIVE & BETTER ...
#I'mLIVINGIT

All Thanks 2 GOD!

Barr. Mary Oyibocha-Agbajoh
SSA To Gov. Uduaghan of Delta State

READ "TRUE LIFE STORY"
http://moagbajoh.blogspot.com/2013/02/true-story-one-year-down-lane-battered.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment