Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2013

NIGERIAN GOLFERS MOURNS...AS JUSTUS ESIRI PUTTS OUT!!!




Haven Acted his Last Role in the Movie Industry JUSTUS ESIRI BOWS Out...

For Us in the Golfing Community there's No gain saying we have Lost A VETERAN


If you were Privilege to Play a KITTY alongside The Village "HEADMASTER" Justus Esiri (MON) be rest assured of double Bogies all thru d 18 Hole Tournament as he ll joke about ur Swing and cause you to Putt 10 Times if not more but be ready for His Drama & Laughter on "Hole 19" in d midst of Great Men like Olorogun Felix Ibru, Gen Iweze, Gen. Emeyin, Mobolaji Johnson, Otunba Adekoya & others who were his Playing Partners #IkejaGolfClub

The Legacies and path you left behind in the Game of Golf is always a Passion to go by...You were even more tremendous in promoting the Nigerian Movie Industry, which has stood the test of time in promoting the Image and rich Cultural heritage of the Nation.

You are an Enigma worthy of emulation; your impart will always be felt
despite your demise.

I remember My last encounter with the Late Amele of Village HeadMasters with Uncle Justus @Ikeja Golf Course how the Duo caused me an All important Eagle on Hole 2, #Par3

Hmmmm! Yet I still enjoyed My Game with these Legends.

But one thing I cannot forget is how Uncle JUSTUS use to HAIL me each
time I stepped into the Club House "Omo Vudu" meaning Pikin with
STRONG Heart...


No Doubt he ll be greatly Missed by All.

GOLFERS ALL...

Till We Meet Again...RIP!!!


Barr. Mary Oyibocha-Agbajoh



@moagbajoh

No comments:

Post a Comment