Pages

Monday 9 July 2012

AN EXCERPT FROM AN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW HELD WITH THE RENOWED EX-MILITANT.

"CRUDE OIL THIEFT" If we want to Work together and My People are part of the Government, then I will do everything to assist Him. It was there and then I even told him that the First thing to do is to engage up to 30,000 Youths from the NIGER DELTA for this PIPELINE PROTECTION JOB. It was Late Prez Yar’Adua of Blessed Memories who asked me in the presence of the Governor of Delta state, Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan, that I should go and arrange for a COMPANY. He said that even if I don’t have Money, he would provide Money, that I should go and partner with ISREALIIS  or anybody and that we should start with that one. It was there that he gave me 40 mobile policemen and four SSS operatives. I told him that I have no place to stay and that I am okay with 10 policemen and 1 SSS. So, the security people I am using today were given to me by Yar’Adua, but some People said that it is because JONATHAN  is President today.  Let me tell you, I cannot even make demands for certain things because Jonathan is president because if I do, people will say it is because he is the President. From what I discussed and agreed with Yar’Adua, he said if people  have 10 oil blocks in other places, he would give 15 oil blocks to My people, the people of the Niger-Delta. INVESTORS will only come to NIGERIA when there is a PEACEFUL & FRIENDLY Environment, Hence I am employing all Youths to give PRESIDENT JONATHAN  Some Time, to manage whatever resources we have Today & Wait for GOOD THINGS TO COME. Well, even if they are not HAPPY, Everybody is saying: LET US TRY TO WAIT FOR SOME TIME...  AMNESTY MAKE SENSE! TOMPOLO!  JULY 4, 2012 ·  SPECIAL INTERVIEW

No comments:

Post a Comment