Pages

Saturday 21 July 2012

I MUST BE PRESIDENT--ROCHAS.

ACCORDING 2 THE BOOK OF ROCHANOMICS! CHAPTER 1 vs 2015 I ’ll Still ll be PRESIDENT... After Two UNACCOMPLISHED previous attempts, Imo State Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha last Week RESSURECTED his PRESIDENTIAL DREAM,   Speaking in Owerri, the State Capital, on Tuesday while hosting a Team from a Publishing Company. OKOROCHA said he would use his current position as a LAUNCH PAD 2 CATAPULT himself to ASO ROCK, Saying “I am Here (IMO STATE) to demonstrate My Vision & Leadership Skills. "ROCHANOMICS " Stretching further his Heart Desire for the Presidential DIADEM, , Alas! Govnr Rochas Okorocha who described himself as an "UNCONVENTIONAL GOVERNOR" said, “If I am going to CONTEST 4 PRESIDENT in 2015, then My One & Only Term Ends. Otherwise,  If I am going to CONTEST 4 PRESIDENT in 2019, then I rather FACE what I am doing & CONSOLIDATE just like OSHO BABA! of EDO STATE. But the TRUTH is that My AMBITION to Run for The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is not CANCELLED nor COMPROMISED!  Even as he closed THE CHAPTER with the CRITICISM of The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for not putting PERFORMANCE as a Benchmark in their Quest for SECOND CHANCE in 2015!!! HMMM! Very Well said, UR EXCELLENCY SIR! but I just HOPE You know that 2015 DREAM is not the same "BATTLE ROYALE" with IKEDI OHAKIM??? I Wish You GOODLUCK 2015! @MOAgbajoh

No comments:

Post a Comment