Pages

Thursday 7 December 2017

Psquare, Paul Okoye Gives Birth To Twins

I had four miscarriages, before giving
birth to twins-Paul Okoye’s wife

Beyond the glamorous life celebrities live, they are not exempted from the hard knocks of life.
Anita Okoye, the wife of one half of the separated group, Psquare, Paul, has said that she endured four
miscarriages before giving birth to twins in July.
The elated mother-of-three opened up on Instagram on Thursday and articulated her gratitude to friends and family members who stood by her during the tryingtimes. Anita said shewas not expecting a set of twins after the miscarriages.anita_okoye

Who would have thought after 4
miscarriages, I’d be dancing and singing and dedicating TWINS to God almighty!! This God is too good o!!! God has really turned my mourning into dancing again and has lifted my sorrows. I am so grateful to God, my family and friends for standing by me through it all, for remembering me in your prayers, for every ounce of support...God bless every single
one of you!! May the good Lord grant all your hearts’ desires and as you have always been available to pray, laugh, cry, dance and rejoice with me... May God’s blessings never leave you. I wish I could tag every
single one of you... More pictures coming soon from Nathan & Nadia’s dedication.
#tbt #doublerainbow #blessings #hope
#miracleworker #nathanandnadia #okoye
#God #blessed #joy #family #friends
#friendship #twins #doubledouble
#theokoyes #twinbabydedication
She wrote: “Who would have thought after 4 miscarriages, I’d be dancing and singing and dedicating
TWINS to God almighty!! This God is too good o!!!
“God has really turned my mourning into dancing again and has lifted my sorrows. I am so grateful to God, my
family and friends for standing by me through it all, for remembering me in their prayers, for every ounce of support…God bless every single one of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment